What are the characteristics of die casting processing? Die casting processing manufacturers explain to you
Die casting processing manufacturers believe that pressure casting, referred to as die casting, is a casting method that pours molten alloy liquid into a pressure chamber, fills the cavity of the steel mold at high speed, and solidifies the alloy liquid under pressure to form castings. The main features of die casting that differ from other casting methods are high pressure and high speed.
1. The molten metal fills the cavity under pressure and crystallizes and solidifies at higher pressure. The common pressure is 15-100MPa.
2. The molten metal fills the cavity at a very high speed, usually 10-50 m/s, and some can even exceed 80 m/s (the linear speed of the mold introduced into the cavity through the inner gate - the speed of the inner gate), so the filling time of the molten metal is very short, about 0.01-0.2 seconds to fill the cavity (depending on the size of the casting).
Die-casting processing manufacturers believe that die-casting machines, die-casting alloys, and die-casting molds are the three major elements of die-casting production, and one is indispensable. The so-called die-casting process is to use these three elements organically and comprehensively to produce qualified castings stably and rhythmically, even high-quality castings, with good appearance, good internal quality, and dimensions that meet the requirements of drawings or agreements. Die casting is a casting method. The die-cast die-casting parts have small dimensional tolerances and high surface accuracy. In most cases, die-cast parts can be assembled for applications without turning, and threaded parts can also be cast directly. General camera parts, typing parts, electronic computing devices, decorations and other small parts, as well as complex parts of automobiles, locomotives, airplanes and other vehicles, are mostly made of die-casting.
Die-casting processing manufacturers believe that die-casting also has the following disadvantages:
(1) Die-casting alloy is limited: Die-casting processing manufacturers believe that there are only six kinds of die-casting alloys at present: zinc, tin, lead, copper, magnesium and aluminum, of which copper alloy has a high melting point. Recently there have been reports of cast iron die casting, but for economic reasons, related materials, mold materials and operating methods still need to be studied.
(2) Expensive equipment: Die-casting processing manufacturers believe that the equipment required for die-casting production, such as die-casting machines, melting furnaces, holding furnaces, die-casting molds, etc., are quite expensive.
(3) Poor air tightness of castings: When molten liquid is filled into the die casting mold at high speed, turbulence will occur, forming local pores or shrinkage holes, which will affect the air tightness of the casting. There is currently a method of immersion treatment that can be used to improve air tightness.
Die casting manufacturers consider die casting to be a metal casting process characterized by the use of cavities to apply high pressure to molten metal. Depending on the type of die casting, it is necessary to use a cold chamber die casting machine or a hot chamber die casting machine. The cost of casting equipment and molds is high, so the die-casting process is generally only used for mass production of a large number of products. Die casting is particularly suitable for manufacturing a large number of small and medium-sized castings, so it is widely used in various casting processes. Compared to other casting processes, die-casting has a smoother surface and higher dimensional consistency.
In order to make the company more competitive, it invested 20 million yuan in 2010 and 5 million yuan in 2018 to add die-casting machines, X-ray flaw detection equipment, spectral analysis equipment and various product performance testing equipment, so that the quality of products can be effectively controlled. The company has passed ISO9001-2015 certification, in order to meet the needs of customers. Adhering to the enterprise tenet of "pursuing good quality and timely service", our company constantly promises and serves customers with perfect service and scientific management, and creates a better tomorrow with you!
The company is located in the scenic Yangcheng Lake in Xiangcheng District, Suzhou, bordered by Shanghai-Nanjing Expressway in the north and Sujiahang Expressway in the east, with convenient transportation. Founded in 1993, the company is mainly engaged in the manufacturing, sales and service of drum washing machine bracket shaft, tripod, pulley, door hinge, door hook, cross, wind impeller, bearing seat, etc.
Suzhou Yueerhan Machinery Technology Co., Ltd. was established in 1993, the company is located in the scenic Yangcheng Lake in Suzhou Xiangcheng District, north of Shanghai-Nanjing Expressway, east of Sujiahang Expressway, convenient transportation.
The three major international organizations praised China's GDP accounting reform as a contribution to the world
Consumers expect that after China's manufacturing has completed the upgrade from "usable" to "well-used", it can also achieve the upgrade from "well-used" to "easy-to-use", which puts forward higher requirements for supply-side services.
Spend a good full moon and happy Mid-Autumn Festival